Bluenotes, a division of Y.M. Inc is devoted to developing talent by building a business where future success is driven by today’s actions and tomorrows potential.
Established in 1984, built on our reputation and success in the denim industry, Bluenotes is Canada's leading denim retailer. We developed our brand to not only provide the best denim, but to also service a casual, fashion-forward lifestyle.
We partner with our people, we balance results with rewards, and we care about developing meaningful relationships that build performance through partnership.
It is our goal to select and develop a well-balanced team of talent and to continuously contribute to their professional growth by providing endless opportunity and challenge.
Our multi-divisional organization encourages diversity, growth and innovation. Our commitment to develop and retain the best leaders in the business will solidify your professional success.
POSITION: Social Media & E-Commerce Content Administrator
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager the Social Media & E-Commerce Content Administrator is responsible for enhancing the social media presence for the Company and generating copy for the E-Commerce site - creating exceptional, brand appropriate content to drive awareness, and generate traffic and sales for stores and E-Commerce
Essential Job Functions
- Moderates, curates and creates content for social networking properties including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar community sites and blogs.
- Collaborates with E-Commerce team and Buyers on the development of copy for product descriptions, and marketing communications.
- Maintains descriptions, keywords and copy for online product database.
- Develops/monitors social media tools, trends and applications with compliance to CASL.
- Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Regularly reports on insights gained from social media monitoring to the Marketing Department.
- Co-ordinates a social media strategy reflective of the Company branding to support and enhance business growth
- Prepare proposals for upcoming events and post-mortem reports for all initiatives that were executed.
- Works with bloggers and marketing partners to continuously identify new opportunities online and build partnerships.
- Is an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate while ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Partners with various departments to create compelling online content that will provide other areas of business a voice for the brand.
- Implements and manages contests through Social Media.
- Attends and covers relevant events for Social Media.
- Performs regular audits of online content to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Co-ordinates with the Photographer the styling for fit models for the photo shoots, ensuring that we’re relevant and supportive of Company direction.
- Monitors current fashion trends in hair, make-up and photo styling to ensure relevance.
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written are required and ability to successfully multi-task
- Design, marketing, sales, community management experience (combination of writing, PR, communications, and social media) is an asset.
- Fashion industry & customer service experience preferred.
- Active blogger and/or knowledge of blogging environment relevant to the Company’s category.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Solid understanding of online retailing, online analytics and consumer trend awareness.
- Effective organizational, problem-solving skill required with an ability to meet tight deadlines with an acute attention to details.
- Self-directed, able to identify, create and action multiple individual, departmental and organizational processes and projects while working in a collaborative and consultative way.
- Good technical understanding and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Up to date on current fashion trends (hair, make up, etc.)
Bluenotes is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Join our Denim Team. Be part of it!
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard