Job Title: Slot Attendant
Reports to: Director of Slots
Position Type: Slot Time
Provides customer service to all patrons on the electronic gaming floor by assisting customers as needed or requested with payouts, beverages, hand wipes, or other while following all practices and procedures according to gaming regulations. Supports the operations of the business by adding ticket rolls to machines and stocks other supplies.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Provides friendly and helpful customer service to all patrons needing assistance on game play or other
- Maintains custody of the Attendants’ inventory of currency, forms, documents, and records to operate a bank on the casino floor.
- Attends to customers needs
- Alerts a Security Officer, Slot Manager or Shift Manager of suspicious or questionable customer behavior
- Alerts Slot Manager or Shift Manager of jackpots in addition to marketing department
- Assists with jackpot paperwork and provides patrons with copies of any required documents
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs relative to gaming equipment as directed by the Shift Manager, Director of Slot Operations, or Slot Technician
- Observes functioning of installed electronic gaming machines or system and reports malfunctions to the Shift Manager, Director of Slot Operations, or Slot Technician
- Complete Slot incident reports as required
- Serves beverages, puts wipes in slot machine and pushes in all chairs for next patrons
- Performs minor housekeeping duties that support patrons using slot machines
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Prior experience working with slot machines or VLTs is required in addition to experience providing customer service to a large diverse clientele. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and skill set to attend to a diverse group of patrons. Teamwork philosophy to help, assist and collaborate with other team members. Experience in cash handling is considered an asset.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply, please reply with resumé OR drop off/mail to:
Box 777, One Ocean Dr.
Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.