Helical Pier Systems is seeking Skid Steer Operators and Loader Operators to join our team in Edmonton, Alberta.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
The Skid Steer Operator’s primary responsibility is the movement of screw pile, caps and shoes onsite for install crews and welders.
Hourly rate for a Skid Steer Operator is $23 - $25.
Operator’s duties are operating a loader w /grapple attachment loading and unloading screw piles from trucks and being responsible for the placement of piles for the install crew.
The Loader Operator’s hourly rate is $24 - $27 per hour.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others;
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment;
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration;
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly;
- Knowledge of, or training in, WHMIS, OSSA is considered an asset;
Conditions of employment include:
- High school diploma;
- Completed equipment operator training and have been deemed competent to operate the equipment
- Have taken safe work procedures training
- Proven experience in managing multiples priorities and delivering results against the deadline
- Demonstrated good communication skill both oral and written
- Prefer 1 years’ experience previous experience in operating mobile equipment.
- Must pass a 50lb physical fitness and a drug & alcohol test;
- Responsible to wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)
- This is an out of town position so must be willing to work a rotation.
- Must have a valid Alberta driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract for the past three years and a vehicle.
Our Company offers engineering, manufacturing, installation, equipment design and creation for foundation systems within residential, commercial, oil & gas, utility and industrial markets.
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.