SITE SERVICES BUS DRIVER
Diversified Transportation Ltd. commenced operations in Fort McMurray in 1966 and has become one of Canada’s largest leading “People Transportation” companies specializing in employee transportation. We service the major oil, gas, energy and construction employers with safe, dependable and reliable transportation services and we move over 5,000,000 people annually and travel over 14 million miles within the Fort McMurray region alone.
- Must be 21 yrs. of age to apply for site service driver positions.
- Must have at least one year yellow or school bus driving experience.
- Must have a class 1, 2 “Q” or 2 driver’s license.
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract with less than 3 demerit points.
- Must be able to pass criminal record check and drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be customer service oriented and safety minded
- Must be willing to work split shifts: early morning and evening
- Must be willing to work any and all of the following shift patterns: Shift schedules are either 21 days on and 7 days off, 10 days on and 4 days off or 5 days on and 2 off
In House Training Program
Relocation Assistance & Temporary Accommodation During Training
Hourly rate of $29.54 plus Union Pension on top of hourly rate of $3.90 an hour + $1300 Monthly
Regional Living Allowance
Unionized Environment – Teamsters Union Local 362
Comprehensive Benefit Package
To Apply or Request additional Information contact:
Madeleine Nixon, Recruitment Manager by:
Phone: (780) 743-2244 Ext. 461
Fax: (780) 743-4969
For more information and to apply online visit: http://drivers.dtl.ca/
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.