Do you like music and people? If the answer is yes, opportunity awaits at Servicom!
We are currently hiring sales professionals for Sirius XM Satellite Radio!! Earn $10.50 per hour + great bonuses and incentives!! Join the company that keeps growing!!
Why work @ Servicom?
We offer great rewards, incentives and the BEST bonus plans in the area, as well as health benefits after only 30 days of employment!!
A. POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for contacting new and existing customers to sell products and services by telephone to meet and exceed client expectations. The work is fast-paced and intense; need to quickly build rapport with the customer, explain the features and benefits of the product and attempt to close the sale.
B: MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Use scripts as a guide to sell the product or service, and adhere to requirements of script that must be read verbatim.
2. Actively listen to customer and ask strategic questions in order to make appropriate recommendations.
3. Respond to customer questions accurately, efficiently, and courteously
4. Overcome customer objections by effectively using scripted rebuttals
5. Accurately track and document information in call tracking database
6. Maintain a high level of customer service
7. Learn, understand, retain and regularly update and demonstrate product/process knowledge.
8. Consistently meet company/ client sales and quality requirements
9. Adhere to shift schedules and maintain acceptable attendance.
10. Successfully complete other duties and projects as assigned.
C: MINIMUM/PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Demonstrated sales experience preferred
- Call center or telemarketing experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must possess basic computer skills with an ability to type 20 WPM.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Ability to Understand & Speak English fluently
- Problem-solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
- Self motivation
- High energy level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to accept and apply feedback
D: PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Work in a cubicle office environment.
Apply in person between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm @ 1173 Kings Road, Sydney, Nova Scotia