Competition Number: LM0029
Location: Fort McMurray, BC
Closing Date: June 28, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. At Leavitt, we set you up to succeed by offering you training and mentorship in a team environment. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Shop Coordinator Overview
We have an immediate opening in our Fort McMurray location for a Shop Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Regional Service Manager, this individual will be responsible for a variety of duties in a Parts and Service-oriented environment.
- Opening and billing of work orders
- Time entry for shop employees
- Issuing and receiving Purchase Orders
- Answering incoming calls
- Other office administration duties as required.
Skills and Requirements
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Finance an asset
- Previous billing experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Must be proficient in creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to cope with conflicting priorities and work well under pressure
- A self starter who can work with minimal supervision
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Shop Coordinator - LM0029” to: careers (at) leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We sell, rent, lease, finance,...