Competition Number: LM0089
Location: Calgary, AB
Closing date: October 18, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Shop Coordinator Overview
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, this individual will be responsible for a variety of customer service and operational duties in a Parts and Service-oriented environment.
Job Description Details
- Opening and billing work orders
- Time entry into timesheets
- Issuing and receiving purchase orders
- Answering all incoming calls
- Office administration duties as required
- Providing support and assistance to ensure smooth operations in the facility
- Respond to guest requests and follow through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Finance an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude and previous billing experience is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Must be proficient in creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to cope with conflicting priorities and work well under pressure
- A self starter who can work with minimal supervision.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume, quoting “Shop Coordinator - LM0089” to: careers (AT) leavitt.ca
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.