Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 2:00PM to 10:00PM “B Shift”
Benefits: Comprehensive Health and Dental, Pension Plan, Course Reimbursement Program and many others.
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
We are always seeking talented, motivated people to help us grow. We are proud of the quality and workmanship of every part we supply to our customers. Above all, we value our team members because they are the foundation of our success and key to our future.
We are seeking Shipper candidates that have experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment to join our Logistics team.
- Assist with daily, monthly and year end physical inventory counts
- Create and complete shipments within the ERP
- Receive and maintain customer owned containers
- Inform the Logistics Supervisor of over/under shipments, inventory discrepancies
- Maintain FIFO of Finished Goods material
- Operate industrial lift truck load/unload trucks and to move merchandise, equipment or bulk materials to proper locations
- Prepare product for shipment by pulling, stacking, labeling and staging material
- Work with Quality control during final audits and sort and reworks
- Follow TS procedures and work instructions
- Facilitate the organization and cleanliness of the Shipping area
- Communicate with customers, trucking companies and route managers
- Complete full dock audit of outgoing material
- Maintain tow motor batteries
- Create paperwork for Prototypes and samples
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment; automotive is an asset
- Minimum of 1-2 years of practical Forklift experience within a manufacturing environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and professionalism when interacting with all team members
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible and creative approach while working in an environment that is dedicated to continuous improvement
- Focus and discipline; pride in work
We look forward to meeting qualified candidates for this opportunity and encourage those who are interested to submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE