Senior SharePoint Consultant
Dapasoft is an IT consulting firm located in Toronto, Ontario. Since 1997 we have been delivering innovative, one-of-a-kind software and enterprise system integration solutions to our clients across North America. By understanding the end user needs, we leverage our technical and domain knowledge to envision, architect, design and implement quality Microsoft .Net based business solutions. We believe that our experience, as well as the talent of our employees provides us with a unique opportunity to nurture ideas into valuable opportunities across a variety of verticals including: healthcare, public sector, financial services, manufacturing, retail, distribution and travel.
Dapasoft is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Senior SharePoint Consultant
Adept at working in a collaborative team environment with the Project Manager and team members to develop and support MOSS 2010/2013 solutions. Has the ability to use architectural skill in discussions between clients and stakeholders and work to plan, design, and implement SharePoint solutions to solve our client's business problems
Functioning in a SharePoint project delivery capacity deploying the solution architecture and ensure that projects are delivered as specified by client and project manager
- Design and implement technical solutions in SPS and WSS from a business requirement
- Present and defend technical solutions and designs to clients
- Ensure successful completion of a solution that meets the projects requirements
- Administer and manage SharePoint farm
- Plan and build SharePoint sites (Intranet/Extranet)
- Develop SharePoint layout applications, workflow and web parts
- Typical development projects include:
o Image Preparation (Photoshop)
o Server Side Programming
o CSS (cross browser/platform)
- Requires good customer-facing and independent work skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Web Design or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of development experience on SharePoint technology
- Thorough understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013 & its capabilities
- Knowledge of Configuring and packaging and deploying
- Hands on experience on.Net Framework 3.0/3.5, Visual Studio.NET Web based applications 2008/2010, Windows Work Flow
- Experience in the following:
o SQL Server 2008
o SQL Server Report 2005/2008
o Visual Studio 2008/2010
o InfoPath 2007/2010
o Web Services
o WCF Services
o IS 6.0/7.0
- MCTS Office SharePoint Server an asset
- MCAD/MCPD preferred
Dapasoft is an equal opportunity employer. To help our employees focus on creating and delivering high quality solutions that we have built our reputation on, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that is geared towards meeting your needs and keeping you healthy and secure.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position. However, only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.