Reporting to the Project Manager, the Service Technician will be required to respond to onsite service calls in the Okanagan area. Duties include desk side and onsite troubleshooting of computer and printer problems, add/move/changes and installation of new systems.
- Delivery of technical services to end users, principally in desktop, laptop and printer hardware repair
- Configuring and reloading of OS
- Effective and timely use of call management and reporting tools
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through clear spoken and written communication
- Relevant hardware and troubleshooting skills required
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7, Visa, XP, Microsoft Office suite
- Technical certifications considered an asset (i.e. A+ Certification)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work as an effective team member
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Valid driver's license & transportation required
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday 8:30-5:00 (overtime as required)
- Willingness to travel within the province
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to organizations in BC and Alberta. We are proud of our strong market position as the largest independent IT solution provider based in BC, and to have been named best performing Western based solution provider by CDN.
Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients. Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, vacation, and ongoing support for professional development. We provide talented professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers, combined with a relaxed and friendly working environment.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...