ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized ARAMARK on its list of "World's Most Admired Companies." ARAMARK has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, ARAMARK was honored as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute.
We are currently hiring for a Service Technician in our Edmonton Market Center to be responsible for driving our business forward. In this role you will repair and recondition equipment in the Market Center and/or in customer locations. Installs equipment in customer accounts. Performs diagnostics of mechanical, electrical and plumbing problems and takes corrective action. Provides customer assistance in resolving customer questions, problems or complaints regarding equipment.
- Calls on customers as assigned by Service Manager or General Manager to investigate operating difficulties of equipment. Diagnoses problems and determines reasons and makes corrections.
- Makes repairs or adjustments to equipment in order to return the equipment in working order.
- Cleans and maintains equipment on location including exchanging decanters and cleaning brewers.
- Repairs and refurbishes equipment in the Market Center.
- Makes off-route product deliveries as needed.
- Maintains a good working relationship and liaison with customers to maintain a positive image of the company and product.
- Maintains service area and vehicle in a clean and organized condition. Follows company guidelines on safety and operates vehicle in a safe manner. Completes weekly Driver Report and follows guidelines in the Fleet Manual.
- Follows all safety standards and policies set by manufacturers and company.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge in repairing small electrical appliances.
- Must have the ability to learn how to connect equipment to water lines.
- This level of skill is normally developed through six months to one year of experience in the equipment service operations or through vocational training.
- Incumbent understands, reads and writes English.
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must also possess good communication and customer service skills. Incumbent must have an acceptable driving record and a qualified driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift half of own body weight, not to exceed 100 pounds and posses fine motor skills. Position requires repetitive motion and overhead reaching.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and drive a company van.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Great compensation package
- Great training & development opportunities that will groom you for advancements either within Canada or Internationally
- Global & national assignments for those who are have a sense of adventure (I.E. Olympic Games)
To apply please email us at ARAMARK. Thank you for your interest but only applicants that match the requirements will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel...