- Handling calls from customers regarding repairs, coordinating and scheduling the work to be done, and entering quotations and orders into Navision as well as contacting customer for estimate approval and Po’s.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving certain items for repair goods. (Cpw’s, Diaphragm Backs, Type D Subs, etc.)
- Comply with and participate in the company quality and safety procedures, including safety meetings and safety awareness program.
- Occasionally be required to meet with customers.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards
- May be required to travel to other Service Department locations.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Labor Ticket entry for hourly Service employees and allocate time where needed.
- Create and maintain job folders containing Service Tickets, Safety Cards, Inspection Sheets, and all internal/external emails pertaining to each individual job
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in positive or negative situations.
- Experience using software including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems considered an asset.
- Experience with customer service and sales is required.
- Able to manage own time and work under minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task with shifting priorities.
Indeed - 10 months ago