Join Final Frontiers
Final Frontiers is seeking a driven Service Manager with at least 5 years of dispatch, call center or administrative experience, and minimum 2 years of management or leadership experience to join our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will be able to manage and mentor Final Frontiers’ staff.
At Final Frontiers we believe it is far easier to prevent a network crisis than recover from one. Our proactive service approach lets our clients truly leverage technology to reach their business goals.
- Have great organizational skills, professional communication (written and verbal), leadership and judgment skills
- Oversee the helpdesk, dispatch and procurement processes using best practices
- Effectively allocate resources to achieving company key metrics
- Create and maintain process and client documentation, reporting, and records
Preference will be given to those candidates who:
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Are experienced with CRM softwares
- Have a university degree, possess Support Center Analyst Certification such Possess ITIL Service Standards training
If your core values are aligned with:
- Working Smart
- Technical Excellence
Then with Final Frontiers you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- A customized training program
- Substantive opportunities for professional development
- A comprehensive and superior health benefits plan
We appreciate the time you may take in applying for this position.
However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.