Microserve is looking for a Service Dispatcher to join our team in Burnaby, BC. In this role you will work as a part of a team responding to client service inquiries and coordinating the service calls for Service Technicians across BC and Alberta.
How to Apply
Visit www.microserve.ca/careers - click Service Dispatcher, Burnaby - and apply!
- Manage service queues
- Provide courteous customer service and assist with client requests over the phone
- Accurately log incoming Hardware/Software service requests into our in-house call management system in a timely manner
- Assign the call and monitor escalations
- Input and verify client information and problem description
- Liaise with clients to determine severity of problem and transmit requested information to technicians
- Provide accurate and timely data updates into online systems
- Produce monthly billing reports
- Previous related customer service experience in the IT industry would be an asset or experience in a cashier type role where codes must be memorized
- Experience dealing with multiple online systems
- Ability to memorize various codes is a must
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively to speak with customers over the telephone
- Ability to manage time effectively is essential
- Ability to will work with multiple LCD screens
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to detail is imperative and a positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently in a fast paced environment
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.