Microserve’s is looking for a Service Dispatcher to join our team in Saanichton, BC. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the service calls of service technicians.
- Managing service queues
- Assisting with client requests over the phone
- Process and transmitting requested information to technicians
- Accurate and timely data updates into online systems
- Producing monthly billing reports
- Previous related customer service experience desired
- Experience dealing with multiple online systems
- Ability to will work with multiple LCD screens
- Ability to memorize codes
- Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to detail is imperative and a positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to speak with customers over the telephone
How to Apply
- Visit http://www.microserve.ca/careers/postings.aspx
- Click Service Dispatcher and apply!
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
Indeed - 12 months ago
- 2 days ago
Parkng Lot Enforcement
- 5 days ago
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
- 3 days ago
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...