Microserve is looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to join our team in Edmonton, AB. In this role you will provide day-to-day operational support and leadership to our services team, and support the delivery of consistently high quality IT infrastructure related services to our clients. This is an ideal position for an individual with an IT background who is looking for a role that incorporates project management, leadership and client relationship management aspects, while still working closely with technology.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of service delivery, including ongoing operational support as well as project-based services
- Support sales team in the successful positioning, sale and delivery of IT services and related solutions
- Identify and coordinate resource requirements for potential engagements to allow for the proactive planning and/or procurement of resources
- Monitor assigned services engagements, ensuring appropriate communication and reporting, and escalating any issues appropriately to management or client staff
- Manage engagement schedules and commitments; determine resource availability and coordinate manpower, materials, and equipment ensuring workflow and resources are well planned and coordinated
- Monitor field work activities, respond to and resolve issues or problems that arise in the field, ensure contract obligations are met, and ensure quality of work performed meets requirements
- Manage and mentor technical team members to ensure successful completion of projects
- Arrange for required training for Professional Services team as necessary to acquire and maintain vendor
- 5+ years of experience working in the IT industry, including experience successfully managing the delivery of IT services
- Demonstrated understanding of IT infrastructure related technologies and projects
- Relevant post-secondary education, preferably in business or IT
- ITIL foundations or other related certifications would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated skills and experience in IT project management is required, including any of practical experience, related education and certification
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Visio and Project
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience developing and documenting processes
- Ability to multitask and handle many different concurrent tasks to ensure all projects are completed on time
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 25 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...