Microserve is looking for a Service Coordinator for their Burnaby, BC office. In this role you will act as a key administrator for Microserve's services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the office including coordinating the delivery of technical services and projects, invoicing service calls, ensuring customer satisfaction and other general administrative duties.
- Complete monthly services invoicing
- Proactively schedule and coordinate workflow, which includes organizing service technicians and other resources
- Schedule technical training and exams and ensure all certifications and requirements are met
- Track and manage manufacturer certification requirements
- Maintain meeting agendas and meeting minutes and actively follow-up on action items
- Update and enter project information, ensuring status, project documents, and invoicing information is up to date
- Monitor field work activities; respond to and resolve issues or problems that arise in the field
- Perform contract management activities for clients
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis and escalate potential issues
- Assist with facilities management, including coordinating office moves, making sure that new staff members have required supplies, and other tasks that contribute to a clean and productive office environment
- File and sort paperwork; additional general office administration as required
- Diploma in Business or Office Administration
- Related Office Administration experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook; Publisher and SharePoint knowledge considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize workload
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently with little or no supervision
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with IT industry would be an asset
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...