Are you looking for a career in a luxurious environment?
We are currently looking for various positions, including leadership, for our Sephora Stores in Calgary and Edmonton.
Sephora, owned by Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, is synonymous with beauty and luxury, in addition to being the worldwide leading beauty retailer. We are seeking candidates interested in working in a bold, fast-paced, sophisticated environment. Sephora provides ongoing training and development, and encourages innovation, initiative and teamwork. Opportunities for bonus are available to all associates.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Demonstrate elevated client service and leadership standards.
- Possess a passion for fragrance, skincare and color products.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients, while inspiring them to feel glamorous and confident.
- Desire to provide expert service and are encouraged to express their artistic abilities.
- Want to work in a fun environment and promote teamwork.
- Are interested in opportunities for growth.
- Genuine desire to provide professional and outstanding customer service.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to the needs of the customer and the business.
- Availability to work flexible hours and days, including weekends.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Organizational skills and a passion to maintain a clean environment for clients to shop in.
- Ability to work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Education and product experience in skincare, make-up and fragrance desirable, but not a must.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to zana.damjanovic@sephora .com, or drop off your resume and complete an application in person in-stores.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Shopping for cosmetics at Sephora is meant to be a hands-on experience. Through more than 280 stand-alone stores in North America...