Senior Project Manager
Optelian designs, manufactures, and sells optical telecommunications systems. Our innovative technology, products and services are being used by major carriers and enterprises worldwide.
This is an opportunity to join Optelian as a senior member. As part of the Project Management team, you will use your leadership and organizational skills to contribute to the achievement of company objectives.
- Lead cross-functional project teams in the planning and implementation of prioritized projects
- Direct all phases of specific programs from initiation through to completion
- Manage project schedules, cost, performance, and visibility
- Continue to enhance the environment with tools, processes, leadership and training to achieve efficiencies in the organization
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with at least 10 years involving project management
- Strong technical background in both Telecommunications and Product Development
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to plan and coordinate deliverables from multiple stakeholders to ensure a successful project outcome
- Self confident, excellent communication skills, ability to influence and foster teamwork
- Master at using organizational knowledge to maneuver through formal and informal channels to achieve goals quickly and effectively
- PMP designation an asset
- Engineering degree or equivalent
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard