- Minimum five years of IT experience developing complex, multi-tiered web applications, three or more years of which are in a senior development role with client/user interaction.
- Well versed in and proven experience with industry best practices, development standards/processes, architectural patterns, application design patterns and the practical application thereof.
- Strong experience with SQL and Oracle relational databases.
- Proven application development experience using current frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security and iBatis.
- Proven application development experience using Java IDEs such as Eclipse, J2EE application servers such as Oracle WebLogic, source control systems such as CVS.
- Experience with Enterprise Design Architect, UML and Use Case Tools.
- Experience with UNIX-AIX, Linux, ETL Processes, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle Development Tools, Ab Initio and MicroStrategy.
- Experience with PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Access and .NET Technologies is desirable.
- Working knowledge of internet/networking technologies, web services, web application security and preventative techniques.
- Ability to understand and prioritize user, business and system requirements, to conceptualize information processing solutions in response to them and analyse and define work effort.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with internal business users and express complex ideas/processes into simple, non-technical terminology.
Indeed - 19 months ago