Are you an experienced Personal Insurance Advisor that loves the flexibility and hours of the retail life and are looking to join an innovative and progressive organization where work life balance is encouraged?
Our Client, Manitoba’s largest privately owned insurance brokerage is dedicated to providing the right insurance solution for their customers before they buy. They are advocates for their clients in the event of a claim and have been providing exceptional customer service since 1904. On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Personal Insurance Advisor to join their team located in the South end of Winnipeg.
Reporting to the Branch Operations Manager, the Senior Personal Insurance Advisor is responsible for providing a high level of professional, accurate, efficient, and courteous advice to all clients. They advise on Autopac, auto extension, travel health, and personal insurance products while applying superior client relations skills and promoting the company’s image as a trusted advisor. The Senior Personal Insurance Advisor is also responsible for identifying client needs, educating clients on other available insurance solutions, encouraging the sale of company products as well as the benefits of bundling all of their insurance requirements with one company.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum Grade 12 education, or equivalent is required
- CAIB designation required
- A minimum of 5 complete years of Personal Insurance advisory experience is required
- Advanced practical knowledge working with TAM and/or Pro-Web applications
- Identifies client needs, educates and promotes insurance products to prospective and existing clients. Provides sound client advisory services related to risk identification, risk management, risk transfer, insurer selection, coverage design, implementation and management of insurance solutions, renewal review and negotiation, and claims advocacy.
- Provides advice and insurance solutions with respect to habitation, watercraft, Autopac and driver license insurance products.
- Obtains life insurance client referrals from new and existing homeowner clients.
- Complies with the company's business procedures and practices, which include minimum basic standards in types and amounts of policy coverage.
- Protects the company from potential errors and omissions claims by always advising clients of all personal insurance coverage options and documenting all declined coverages in the Brokerage Management Software System.
- Prepares evaluation report on dwelling to ensure coverage is adequate for buildings, outbuildings,
contents, liability and articles with limitations. Prepares, provides and reviews quotations with clients.
- Ensures all related information and activities have been entered on the client's file in the Brokerage Management Software System.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to assist clients by advising them of other insurance solutions offered by the company and referring interested clients to the appropriate operational division.
- Actively participates in all sales initiatives as directed by the Chief Sales Officer and/or the Personal Lines Sales Manager.
- Takes claim information, records the information in the client file, submits the information to the insurance company, and advises the Claims Care Department of the claim.
- Attends continuing education seminars or course studies to ensure licensing remains in good standing including where attendance on personal time is required.
- Other office duties as may be assigned by the Branch or Office Manager and/or the Personal Insurance Product Line Manager.
This role will appeal to a self-directed professional with excellent people and communication skills, has a positive attitude and loves to continually learn. Someone who enjoys helping to mentor and develop more junior insurance advisors as well as the diversity of dealing with a combination of the broker network, in house products, as well as specialty markets will thrive in this role. If you have the organizational and interpersonal skills, are a team player with the ability to work Monday through Sunday, day and evening shifts and interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward your resume to Tracey through Indeed or call 204-336-6249
Indeed - 14 months ago
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...