Microserve is looking for a Senior Network Analyst to join our team in Edmonton, Alberta. The Network Analyst will be an important member of Microserve’s team supporting various clients by providing a combination of operational support, project-based work and consulting services. While the most critical qualifications required for this position relate to networking, the ideal candidate has a broad range of IT infrastructure related interests and skill sets in order to provide our clients with comprehensive consulting related to their entire IT infrastructure. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a range of technologies across various client environments.
- Design, deploy, maintain and support IT infrastructure solutions leveraging a variety of technologies, with a primary focus on networking
- Evaluate performance of existing IT environments and technologies in use by our clients and document recommend changes to improve operational effectiveness
- Maintain technical documentation including assisting with the development of reports on IT solutions to support client direction or strategies
- Coordinate with vendors as required to assist with technical planning and ongoing support
- Maintain system alignment with ITIL best practices and client standards, processes and procedures
- Provide regular, proactive updates to internal Microserve teams as well as client representatives
- Continuous learning and advancement of technical skills as required to best support your clients, including self-study, lab time and pursuit of relevant certifications
- Minimum 5-7 years of related network administration and/or IT consulting experience
- Degree or Diploma with a related IT concentration is strongly desirable
- Advanced working knowledge of networking technologies, including switching/routing, network security, and wireless, is a mandatory requirement
- Experience with a broad range of vendor platforms is desirable, advanced experience and expertise with Cisco networking is mandatory
- Certifications relating to network technologies such as Cisco CCNA or higher are strongly desirable
- Strong working knowledge of other related infrastructure technologies is an asset.
- Exceptional customer service, and professional written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience working in Enterprise-scale IT environments is mandatory
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...