Senior Network Analyst:
Join Final Frontiers
Final Frontiers is seeking a driven Senior Network Analyst with at least 5+ years’ experience to join our rapidly growing team.
We are looking for someone who has project management, planning and architecture experience. The successful candidate will be able to mentor junior and intermediate analysts.
At Final Frontiers we believe it is far easier to prevent a network crisis than recover from one. Our proactive service approach lets our clients truly leverage technology to reach their business goals.
- Are passionate about technology and continuously strive to expand your skills.
- Believe that virtualization and the Cloud are the “way to go” but recognize the Cloud’s inherent dangers to small and medium sized businesses.
- Carefully balance your technical excellence with a genuine concern for people.
- Possess exceptional organizational, time management, interpersonal and English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Take initiative and are excited to be a part of an exceptional team.
Preference will be given to those candidates who are proficient in:
- Project Management, Planning and Architecture
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Small Business Server 2008/2011
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Cisco and SonicWall security appliances
- DHCP, DNS, and NTFS
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Remote Network Monitoring
- Oil & Gas specific applications
- Hosted Anti-Spam
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
If your core values are aligned with:
- Working Smart
- Technical Excellence
Then with Final Frontiers you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- A customized training program
- Substantive opportunities for professional development
- A comprehensive and superior health benefits plan
- A fun, team-oriented, great place to work
Join our dynamic team where your ideas and passion will be rewarded.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume with a a cover-letter. We appreciate the time you may take in applying for this position. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.