Dapasoft is a multi-award winning Microsoft Gold Certified Partner consulting firm based in Toronto, Ontario. We employ in our solutions are Visual Studio Team System, .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010/2013, BizTalk Server 2010/2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SQL Server 2008/2012.
Dapasoft is seeking individuals that are passionate about the creative process of quality software.
Dapasoft is currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
Senior Microsoft .NET Developer
Adept at working in a collaborative team environment with the Project Manager and team members to develop and support Microsoft .NET applications. Understands object oriented theory, programming, design patterns and has the ability to participate in discussions between clients, architects and team members to design solutions throughout all phases of the software development process
- Work in a team environment with a Project Manager, development and QA teams to execute software projects.
- Work as part of a development team to implement solutions while following PMO best practice methodologies from the development planning activities to project completion.
- Work with Lead Developers to create work package estimates.
- Design, develop and support Microsoft .NET software applications and solutions
- Work with business analysts and end users to define system requirements.
- Assist in development of technical design specifications
- Work with the QA team to ensure accuracy and solution integrity.
- Frequently communicate with users, architects and team members during program development to review progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
- Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other development team members.
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Sciences or related major
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- 5+ years programming and software development experience creating complex components
- 5+ years .NET programming experience in C#, ASP.NET, or SharePoint in a test driven environment using frameworks 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
- 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server (2008 R2/2012) and any ORM tool
- Demonstrable experience with Object-Oriented Design tools, UML, and an understanding of software development patterns
- Ability to understand business problems from both a development and client perspective.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft .NET framework, WPF, WCF, MVC 3/4
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/12
- Microsoft Developer certification is preferred
Experience with the following technologies is not required but is considered an asset:
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Team Foundation Server