POSITION: Sr. Marketing & Business Development Analyst
REPORTS TO: National Pricing Manager
LOCATED AT: Brampton, ON
The role is primarily responsible for pricing and yeild activities inclusive of the RFP process, STC management and quote management. Commercial business analytics, including SQL programming, data mining and data interpretation. The role will also be involved in providing market intelligence including customer profiling and lead generation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for pricing, obtaining quote approvals; STC management; RFP Response generation inclusive of pricing; GPI Global and Local; Revenue Analytics; 30% of time spent on data management and analysis; Lead Management; Customer profiling and lead generation.
- Business acumen, cross functional capabilities, communication and execution, data analysis
- A subject matter expert in service, production or support area of responsibility. Performs all of the standard, specialized and most complex aspects of the function. Seasoned professional. Concerned with problems that have a direct effect on business programs and results. Serves as consultant to management on major matters pertaining to policies, plans, and objectives
- Has significant input in designing business processes, work methodology and company policies
- Typically requires a BS/BA or related work experience in related discipline and 2-5 years experience in a related field
- Professional certification may be required
- 70% or more of the role contributes toward lending technical expertise and personally producing work
- Performs more complex and technically demanding work within area of specialization by applying advanced skills and performs professional level work that requires interpreting more complex, less clearly defined issues. Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises independent judgment to determine best approach to achieve desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of the process
- May oversee the completion of projects or assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.
- May contribute toward employees’ professional development
- Comprehensive knowledge in technical or specialty area and or tasks and responsibilities. Takes the lead in effectively applying new processes and skills in accomplishing tasks and may teach them to others.
- Frequent contacts with Senior Executives within DHL. Expert advisor to peers and internal customers. Collaborates with senior management to deliver strategic business results. Builds collaborative working relationships across groups; evokes loyalty and respect from others
- 5+ years of senior sales or sales support experience
- University degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, BO, Cognos, SQL programming
- Strong communication skills in English, knowledge of French
would be a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
Indeed - 22 months ago