About Aviva Canada
Aviva Canada is one of the leading Property and Casualty insurance groups in Canada providing home, automobile, recreational vehicle, group and business insurance to more than three million customers. A wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Aviva plc, the world's sixth-largest insurance group, the company has more than 3,000 employees, 25 locations and 1,700 independent broker partners. Aviva Canada and its employees invest in positive change including through the Aviva Community Fund and Eva's Initiatives, its partner in Aviva's global Street to School program to help homeless and other at-risk youth reach their potential.
For more information visit AvivaCanada.com, our blog or our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Lead a team of Workforce Management and Contact Centre Reporting Analysts to effectively manage multiple call centre operations. Managing these multiple sites requires long term and short term capacity plans, forecasting, employee scheduling, intraday resource management, optimizing service level objectives business continuity plans, on-going analysis of unit performance and recommendations. The role will also oversee the development and enhancement of key operational reports to support business needs.
· Lead, train and coach a team of workforce and reporting analysts
· Effectively partner with the Contact Centre Leadership teams to ensure service levels for multiple channels are achieved across business units. Establish and maintain relationships with supported business units
· Oversee the development of long term capacity plans for hiring plans and short-term forecasting for voice and email channels. Provide analysis and feedback on outcomes of planning.
· Lead the scheduling and intraday function ensuring work schedules are delivered in a timely manner, aligned to the forecast and resources are aligned in real-time to the schedules.
· Document WFM processes and strive for continuous improvement and efficiency
· Review contact centre KPIs and provide feedback to the businesses and create action plan to address deficiencies
· Provide monthly KPIs executive level KPI and capacity planning reviews
· Ensure all capabilities of the WFM are deployed to meet the needs of the WFM team
· Oversee the report development function, ensuring all appropriate metrics are available to the business
Skills and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of call centre experience at the management level, with responsibilities in the area of WFM and Reporting
· Demonstrable experience in the use of WFM software, Verint experience would be an asset
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· An excellent people leader and motivator, with strong coaching skills
· Customer service focused and effective negotiator and
· Excellent analytical, problem solving capabilities and organizational skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
· Knowledge of contact centre technology and telephony, CISCO experience would be an asset