LEGAL ASSISTANT – SENIOR – DOWNTOWN – FLOATER
Due to rapid growth in their firm, our client, a leading national legal company specializing in Business and Litigation Law, has an immediate opening for a senior legal floater. This newly created position is responsible for all overflow work in specific areas of law – each department has their own. The primary focus of this role is to work independently and at an intermediate/senior level. Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Draft, edit and proofread documents and correspondence from precedents and from dictation;
- Act as liaison between lawyers and clients and respond to routine inquiries whether by phone or in person
- Possess excellent oral and written communication
- Several years of previous legal experience is a requirement, preferably in a larger legal firm
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Extensive knowledge of the litigation process
- Ability to handle deadlines and periods of stress
This is a permanent position, starting ASAP. Please forward resumes to Kathy Verenka, along with salary expectations.
Founded in 1981, Staff Bureau has been assisting companies and individuals with their temporary and permanent staffing needs, as well as...