LEGAL ASSISTANT – SENIOR – DOWNTOWN – FLOATER
Due to rapid growth in their firm, our client, a leading national legal company specializing in Business and Litigation Law, has an immediate opening for a senior legal floater. This newly created position is responsible for all overflow work in specific areas of law – each department has their own. The primary focus of this role is to work independently and at an intermediate/senior level. Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Draft, edit and proofread documents and correspondence from precedents and from dictation;
- Act as liaison between lawyers and clients and respond to routine inquiries whether by phone or in person
- Possess excellent oral and written communication
- Several years of previous legal experience is a requirement, preferably in a larger legal firm
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Extensive knowledge of the litigation process
- Ability to handle deadlines and periods of stress
This is a permanent position, starting ASAP. Please forward resumes to Kathy Verenka, along with salary expectations.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Since 1981, Staff Bureau has been helping organizations meet their temporary and permanent staffing needs, and individuals realize their...