AGAT Laboratories is a full-service laboratory with locations across Canada as well as internationally. We are the most diversified laboratory in Canada and our scientists are highly-skilled and specialized in the fields of biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, geology, engineering and other specialty services. With a broad range of staff experience and state-of-the-art instrumentation, we provide cross-analytical solutions for the Environmental, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Industrial, Agri-food and Life Sciences sectors.
*Lab Technician– Rotating Schedule 7am-7pm*
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform the duties of junior techs
- Maintain intermediate instrumentation in optimized and calibrated condition
- Troubleshoots instrumental problems and basic maintenance of instrumentation.
- Perform sample, reagent & calibration standard preparation.
- Report results for client samples
- Verify and validate data
- Keep accurate and up to date records
- Train junior analysts
- Follow all SOPs and QC procedures.
- Meet quality assurance and turnaround time specifications.
- Other administrative/laboratory tasks as assigned
This position includes:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- RSP Matching
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flex Days
- B.Sc. or Technical Diploma in Chemistry
- 2+ years’ experience preforming intermediate analysis
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and mentor other technician
- Some lifting and carrying (up to 10kgs)
- Willing to work overtime during peak season.
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.