- Preparation of key electrical documentation including; area classifications, drawings and reports, fugitive emissions studies, single line diagrams, and electrical load and equipment lists as well as reports associated with electrical system studies.
- Provide electrical input into the detailed scope of work, Design Basis Memorandum (DBM), Cost Estimate, and Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Develop the electrical design for a project or proposal.
- Determine the detailed engineering design criteria.
- Interface with other departments, project managers, engineers, clients and vendors during all phases of projects
- Provide appropriate engineering input and a technical overview to design activities undertaken by design/drafting staff residing within or outside the project team.
- Ensure deliverables provided to the project are technically accurate, within scope, budget and schedule and in compliance with quality procedures and project plans
- Perform engineering support for procurement activities including MRQ/MRP development, technical bid evaluation and vendor drawing approvals.
- Perform engineering development of Construction Work Package (CWP), including project description, construction specifications, Issued for Construction (IFC) drawings and material lists.
- Provide engineering support during construction including field engineering, inspection and special studies.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- P. ENG. REQUIRED
- 8 or more years of relevant engineering experience in Oil and Gas
- Working knowledge of detailed design project (EPC and EPCM) execution for oil, gas, chemical and/or power industry clients
- Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers
- Knowledge of all federal/provincial safety policies and procedures and understanding and application of the Canadian Electrical Code
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We thank all who apply however only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Additional information about Pioneer Engineering can be found at www.pioneerengineering.com
Indeed - 17 months ago