Out client is one of lead players in the market on providing IT consulting services, they are under an expansion to grow their IT team into a bigger size to embrace the booming business, hence they need a Senior DBA Consultant on board. Here is the detail:
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the databases;
- Keep abreast of latest database developments and their potential impact and opportunities;Key Qualifications:
- Performance Tuning
- Backup and recovery
- Binary installation and database creation - Oracle 10g and 11g
- Upgrades and Patches
- Develop database code (packages, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.) for the application as required
- Provide support to the customers/developers to resolve their technical problems with the data and/or database
- At least 5 + years' experience working as an Oracle DBA
- At least 3 years' working with PL/SQL
- At least 3 years' experience working with UNIX
Good to have:
- Experience with DataGuard, Real Application Clusters, ASM, GoldenGate, Designer/data modelling, Oracle Enterprise Manager highly desirable
- At least 5 years' experience working with MS-SQL
- Working on or have achieved Oracle Certified Professional (9i min) certification and /or MS-SQL Server DBA certification (MCDBA).
*Team lead experience
Contact Colin Wang via Colin.Wang @ rht.com for further information.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered the concept of specialized professional staffing services. As it has grown, the company has kept its...