Company Profile: Entripy (www.entripy.com) is Canada’s leader for custom printed t-shirts and is a leading provider of custom apparel in Canada. It provides garment design, screen printing and embroidery services from its Oakville, Ontario state-of-the-art facility. Entripy aims to provide on-time innovative branding solutions and assists with marketing promotions and brand awareness. With an expansion into hard goods promotional products, Entripy is a one-stop shop for branded apparel and products.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager, the Senior Client Service Representative will oversee a team of Client Service Representatives. This position is responsible for supervising the daily activities and productivity of Client Service Representatives, and communicating feedback/ providing support to Retail Sales Manager. The Senior Client Service Representative is also responsible for processing sales orders and working with clients in a professional manner, while providing excellent customer service.
- Providing exceptional customer service to new and existing clients in a professional manner
- Responsible for working with clients, processing orders and following up to maintain client relationships
- Assist Retail Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating sales team to achieve company goals and objectives
- Responsible for handling internal and external customer issues, resolutions and communicate issues to Retail Sales Manager
- Assist Client Service Representatives with any questions or concerns, including product/ service related questions
- Ensure Client Service Representatives adhere to company policies and procedures
- Aid in the training of new Client Service Representatives
- Ensure all clients are followed up with in a timely manner
- Ensure equal distribution of inquiries, phone calls and walk-in clients, and monitor Customer Service Representatives work load
- Create schedule, which will be approved by Retail Sales Manager
- Communicate all employee and sales related information to Retail Sales Manager on a daily basis
Skills and Job Requirements
- Ability to supervise a strong team of Client Service Representatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle difficult clients and work to achieve resolutions
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and professional manner
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to meet deadlines in a proactive manner
- Systematic and logical - develops and uses effective processes
- Minimum high school diploma required. College preferred
- Minimum 3 years of customer service/sales experience
- Supervisor experience an asset, but not mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Netsuite an asset, but not mandatory
_ _ _
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, however all applications are appreciated and kept on file for future consideration.
Application Deadline: Monday February 4th
Company Profile: Entripy (www.entripy.com) is Canada’s leader for custom printed t-shirts and is a leading provider of custom apparel...