We are currently seeking a Senior Change Management Consultant to be a key contributor within our expanding Transformation and Change Practice. You will be joining a team of recognized leaders in managing change associated with large business transformational projects for a variety of public and private sector clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead / work with teams of change management specialists
- Design and conduct an organizational change readiness assessment
- Design and conduct an organizational change impact assessment focusing on the people-related impacts
- Design / conduct a stakeholder analysis and develop a stakeholder map
- Design, develop and implement change management strategies and plans; includes (but not limited to) an approach for sponsorship, outreach and engagement, communications and coaching
- Design, develop and implement communication strategies and plans
- Develop and execute appropriate change management interventions
- Design, develop and facilitate workshops, information sessions, focus groups and one-on-one interviews
- Coach individuals to carry out their change role and in turn, build change capacity in the organization
- Develop and maintain client relationships
In addition to change management and business transformation, you will have the opportunity to provide services across our business lines areas within Transformation & Change and Planning & Performance practices.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- A relevant undergraduate degree
- Post graduate degree or a Change Management certification (e.g. Prosci) is an asset
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in change management and business transformation in a consulting environment / role
- Proven experience working with Change Management principles and methodologies
- Excellent facilitation experience, superior verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, workshops, focus groups and presentations
- Strong business acumen with solid analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Strong understanding of Project Management Practices and Delivery Lifecycle
- Public Sector experience is an asset
- Ability to operate (and enjoy) working across one or more of the business transformation disciplines (business architecture, organizational design, project management)
- Ability to operate in both a number of short engagements and in long-term single client multi-year engagements
- Hold or ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance at the Secret level
BDO helps its professionals meet their professional objectives, advance their careers, and establish an appropriate balance between their work and personal lives. We look for individuals who can contribute to the strength of our business, help our clients achieve success, demonstrate strong people skills, and accept accountability for their own growth and development.
In turn, our team members enjoy a well-rounded client working experience, a stable and suitable work environment, competitive rewards, partner involvement, and support for learning and advancement. We offer a comfortable working environment, career training and education, respect, equality, health care, and more.
If your career aspirations and experience match our needs, please visit our website at www.bdo.ca/careers .