Location: Dufferin Mine Sheet Harbour NS
Closing date: To be announced
1. Reporting to the Project Geologist
2. 5 – 7 years’ experience in a senior role in assaying.
3. Knowledge of reporting structures within the mining industry while working closely with both the mining and milling operations.
4. Strong leadership in a management role, providing clear directions.
5. Demonstrates safety leadership and safety consciousness.
6. Provide established laboratory procedure’s to staff.
7. Knowledge of placard system to accurately identify hazards materials.
8. Knowledge of safety and environmental policies and responsible for reporting any issues and or concerns.
9. Clean criminal record
10. Willing to relocate
Compensation – This position is considered to be a unique opportunity to share in the growth of the Dufferin Mine project on the path to gold production in Nova Scotia. A competitive compensation awaits the successful candidate