Staff Management, a leading provider of staffing solutions for Fortune 500 customers, seeks an experienced Senior Account Manager to work at our busy production facility in Bolton, Ontario.
For this position, you must have a production background and have strong client relation skills as well as the ability to quickly respond to a client's needs. Our Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing the general operations of our facility and maintaining a high rapport with the client and the management team. Most of your time will be spent managing the floor to ensure performance metrics are being met. The Senior Account Manager is a full time/permanent position with Staff Management and will be responsible for making sure that all of our client's staffing needs are met.
- Managing day-to-day interaction with client, including daily information flow, problem solving, process improvements, reporting and direct management of the office team and associates.
- Provide immediate front line customer service to management team, associates and clients.
- Make associate hiring and firing decisions.
- Handle order requests and changes from client contacts.
- Handle associate relations activities, communications, and investigations.
- Work on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals.
- Provide Site reports to Director Level such as forecasting, financial and trend analysis, recruiting, strategic planning and site action plans.
- Manage the office budget.
- Manage our busy production facility and the staffing needs.
- Ensure compliance with contract related services, interviewing, orientations, payroll and invoicing.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years of management/supervisory experience
- Production environment experience, preferably in the food, beverage or pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have experience managing large group and multiple departments
- Must have hands on operations experience
- Proven Leadership experience working with a large team of employees
- Understanding of Sourcing and Hiring in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word)
- Strong Customer Service and Client Relations
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply Online:
Indeed - 18 months ago