For the last 30 years our client has been a major competitor in the funeral products market; creating memorialization products, programs and filing design patents in U.S.A. and Canada. With their industry expertise and marketing know-how they are the providers of consumer products and services.
They are currently seeking an experienced Marketing/ Sales Manager to lead the team! This individual will play a key role within the company by working with the team to create effective sales and marketing strategies and presentations enabling the company to achieve sales objectives as well as acquire, satisfy and retain customers.
- Enhance company position in the market place by suggesting new products and having complete knowledge of the products and services already offered
- Plan strategies to find excellent prospects that can be turned into target customers
- Continually be aware of the competition and any national trends which will differentiate the company amongst others on the market place and plan on actions and reactions in the market
- Make sales projections/ targets and make sure they are achieved on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Set sales objectives/ manage, motivate and train staff
- Plan appropriate pricing strategies for products and services
- Marketing certificate, diploma or degree followed by a minimum of five years of professional services in marketing and communications leadership role
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Has experience managing a team
- Proficient Microsoft Office user
Please forward resume to: 34569.Drake @ hiredesk.net