Technical Help Desk Associate
Inbound PC Technical Support & Customer Service
Burlington Mall -- BURLINGTON, ON
In a high volume contact center
Open to students who want to work Full-Time through the summer and transition Part-Time come the fall.
Candidates must have open availability to work schedules between the hours of 6am – 1am, including weekends.
Overnight premium available for those available for a midnight and 3am start time.
$12/hr + bonus performance incentives with potential to earn $18+
- Responsible for delivery of front-line technical PC support and customer service.
- Developing sales opportunities by soliciting new accounts, building rapport and preparing quotations.
- Excellent over-the-phone PC troubleshooting ability and extensive knowledge of all Mac operating systems.
- Assisting customers with computer troubleshooting including internet connectivity issues, virus / malware removal, email and antivirus problems and operating system / software errors, etc.
- Multitasking ability handling calls and remote chats sessions simultaneously
- Fluent communication and customer service skills
- A+ or MCSE certification is an asset.
Dependable IT is located in Burlington easily accessible from Hamilton, Mississauga and the Oakville area by city bus or Go train.
After probationary period of 3 months with acceptable performance Technical Help Desk agents may qualify for our at Home work program!!!