Technical Help Desk Associate
Inbound PC Technical Support & Customer Service
Burlington Mall -- BURLINGTON, ON
In a high volume contact center
Open to students who want to work Full-Time through the summer and transition Part-Time come the fall.
Candidates must have open availability to work schedules between the hours of 6am – 1am, including weekends.
Overnight premium available for those available for a midnight and 3am start time.
$12/hr + bonus performance incentives with potential to earn $18+
- Responsible for delivery of front-line technical PC support and customer service.
- Developing sales opportunities by soliciting new accounts, building rapport and preparing quotations.
- Excellent over-the-phone PC troubleshooting ability and extensive knowledge of all Mac operating systems.
- Assisting customers with computer troubleshooting including internet connectivity issues, virus / malware removal, email and antivirus problems and operating system / software errors, etc.
- Multitasking ability handling calls and remote chats sessions simultaneously
- Fluent communication and customer service skills
- A+ or MCSE certification is an asset.
Dependable IT is located in Burlington easily accessible from Hamilton, Mississauga and the Oakville area by city bus or Go train.
After probationary period of 3 months with acceptable performance Technical Help Desk agents may qualify for our at Home work program!!!
Founded in 1997 with Rogers Cable Inc. and Cogeco Cable as our first customers, DependableIT has become a leader in the service industry....