GardaWorld Is NOW HIRING!
Are you ready for a challenge? Are you ready to advance your career to the next level?
GardaWorld is now hiring Special Event Security Guards for the Canadian Pacific Women’s Open!
A career at GardaWorld is about having the right attitude to securely serve the clients who put their trust in us. Our team of more than 45,000 employees around the globe is the force behind GardaWorld's success. As one of the ten fastest- growing security companies in the world, we rely on our team of highly trained and qualified security professionals to provide risk management for our clients.
- Patrol assigned area
- General customer services duties
- Access control duties
- Follow radio and communication procedures
- Ensure the safety of staff and public
- Any other duties as assigned
- Possess a valid Ontario Security License.
- Valid First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Previous Event Security an asset.
To Be Determined- Above Average Wages
Terms of Employment:
Temporary with the possibility of leading to permanent.
Shift Work, Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends
Public event, Indoors, Outdoors, Extreme Weather, Walking, Sitting, Standing for long periods of time.
Type of Assignments
Fixed post; Foot patrol; Patrol post; Vehicle patrol
Own transportation; Public transportation is available
For more information or to apply, please contact us by replying to this ad!