Whether you're looking to start a new career in security services or you're a seasoned security professional, we invite you to explore a future with Securiguard. Our men and women in the field are the true ambassadors of our company and we are fully committed to providing an environment of respect and personal growth for our staff.
Securiguard is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all of our staff. We support this commitment with highly competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Takes Pride in Delivering Outstanding Customer Service
- Comfortable with Radio Communication
- Able to Write Reports on Job-Related Activities
- Keen Eye for Observing Exterior and Interior Premises
- Access Control
- Approaches a Situation with a Listening Mindset
- Mature Attitude Towards Executive Protection
- Capable of Standing for a Duration of 8 Hours
If you do not have your licence and are wanting to start a career within the securtiy field, we encourage you to still apply and we can help you get started with getting you security licence
Employee Perks We Offer:
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Training
- Benefits after 9 months to P/T & F/T Employees (Conditions Apply)
- Discount Cineplex Movie Tickets
- Flexible Schedules
- Recognition Programs & Events (Annual Employee BBQ, iBelieve Program, Years of Service Program, and Much More!)
- Opportunity to be a Part of the Securiguard Cares Team (Events we participate In: Tough Mudder, Rotary Bike-A-Thon, Easter Seals, Paws For a Cause, and Much More!)
We welcome all applicants to apply online by visiting our website at: www.securiguard.com
Thank you for considering Securiguard Services and we look forward to hearing from you!