Securiguard is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all of our staff. We support this commitment with competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.
Opening Date: March 13th 2013
Closing Date: March 29th 2013
Number of Openings: 20-25
Hours of Work: Shift Times Vary from mornings, afternoon, graveyards, and weekends
Wage: $11.00- $12.50 (Depending on site and post)
Type of Work: Part Time & Full Time
Job Duties include, but are not restricted to:
- Communicating Effectively and Professionally to Clients, Co-Workers, Management at all times
- Using 2 way Radios or 2 way Sonim Cell Phone Devices
- Providing Extensive Customer Service with a Can Do Attitude
- Professional and Sharp Report Writing Skills
- Comfortably completing Interior & Exterior Patrols
- Observing & Reporting Security Related Occurrences
- Providing Access Control to Client facilities
- Promoting Company Culture by representing our Core Values: Respect, Honesty, Compassion, Accountably, and Creativity.
The ideal candidate for this role MUST possess:
- A valid BC Security Worker's License
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- The ability to work outside during inclement weather
- Strong attention to details and critical thinking skills
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to walk or stand for a period of 8 hrs or longer
To apply submit your resume & cover letter to us at www.securiguard.com Job: Security Guard- General Applications. Successful candidates will only be contact via email within 24- 48 hrs of submitting your application. Please note due to the high volume of applicants phone calls will not be taken at this time by the Recruitment Team.