REPRISE MEDIA is growing again!
Due to the addition of multiple new projects, we have a new opportunity for a SEARCH STRATEGIST. Are you ready for the most exciting and challenging opportunity of your career?
Then it’s time to join REPRISE MEDIA!
The Search Strategist role provides support to the Search Managers as it relates to SEM campaigns. Focus is on facilitating SEM execution, reporting and working on a variety of high-profile accounts that are expanding rapidly.
What we are looking from you to bring to the team:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required in both languages
- Strong Excel skills and very strong attention to detailed
- Strong Adwords Editor skills
- Business communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time in a fast paced environment
Expectations of the Search Strategist:
- Provide support in management of SEM campaigns
- Book budgets/contracts with search engines; adjust as necessary throughout campaign
- Upload campaigns to engines, using best practices
- Aid in search Atlas tagging if trafficker is unavailable
- Ensure campaigns go live on schedule
- Provide data for scheduled campaign performance reports
- Provide and implement scheduled query report learnings
- Provide weekly budget updates to Senior Search Strategist & Search Manager
- Provide monthly spend summary to search manager
- Update blocking charts with changes throughout the campaign
- Update optimization worksheet with all changes throughout the campaign
- Enter search buys into DDS, updating with budget changes throughout the campaign
- Proactively keep Search Strategist, Search Manager and client (when determined appropriate) updated
- Escalate any issues to Search Manager
- Provide keyword estimates and sample keyword lists
- Provide data for global (and other) reports
- Stay abreast of industry trends; keep team members informed of new findings
- Provide research reports
- Provide assistance to search strategist & search manager
- Attend internal status meetings
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours as needed
- Proactively look for and offer other ways to support Search Strategist and Search Manager
Reprise Media is a full service digital marketing agency, specializing in Intent Marketing. Our core services cover Search Engine Marketing,...