Microserve is looking for a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator/Application Packager to join our team in Edmonton, AB. In this role you will have the opportunity to work as part of a team supporting one of Microserve's large enterprise clients. The primary responsibilities of the SCCM Administrator will be to ensure that SCCM is configured and maintained for optimal performance, and to take primary responsibility for application packaging. The successful candidate will have proven experience with SCCM and Application Packaging experience.
· Manage SCCM implementation, ensuring it is configured and maintained for optimal performance
· Build and distribute software packages.
· Build queries against the SCCM database for reporting purposes.
· Ensure the SCCM client software is running properly on all client computers.
· Script with VBS, Winbatch or similar languages to create software packages for deployment via SCCM
· Work with MSI packaging technologies in order to customize software distributed via SCCM.
· Work towards packaging all software used within the client environment
· Create and manage images, including updating with new applications, updates, or patches as they are released
· 2 year computer technology related diploma or a one year certificate program completed
· Minimum of 1+ years of experience working with SCCM Admin in an enterprise environment
· Minimum 2 years of related experience with Application Packaging
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) with 5 years' experience administering Windows Servers, or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) System Center Configuration Manager with 2 years' experience administering Windows Servers
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.