- Adhere to AGAT’s standard operating procedures
- Perform basic laboratory procedures
- Provides general lab support including washing of glassware and cleaning work stations
- Other administrative/laboratory tasks as assigned
- Some Overtime and Weekend shifts will be required
This position includes:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- RSP Matching
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Flex Days
- Minimum Grade 12. College or University science education would be an asset.
- Fast learner
- Basic computer skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to work in a team setting
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Some lifting and carrying (up to 10kg)
- All training will be provided for the right candidate
AGAT Laboratories would like to thank all applicants, however only candidates that meet the position requirements will be contacted. Send your resume and your cover letter in Word or PDF format via http://www.agatlabs.com/careers. Please indicate in the comments line what position you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in AGAT Laboratories.
Indeed - 4 months ago
AGAT Laboratories is a highly specialized, Canadian-based company that provides laboratory services worldwide. With over 30 years of...