Why Join WIND Mobile?
This isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to bring about a brand new day in Canadian wireless! We are Canada's newest national provider of wireless communications services. We are providing voice, text and data services to Canadians on a next-generation GSM network.
This is a company that’s going to win by doing what its competitors haven’t been able to do: make customers happy. We’re building a brand they’ll stay with because they want to, not because they have to.
Same goes for employees. We believe that you can’t have happy customers without a passionate, motivated team. So we’re going to spend as much time and energy on creating a rewarding and fulfilling employee experience as we are on creating an unforgettably positive customer experience. Want to be part of a brand new day in Canadian wireless? Then be part of WIND Mobile. Check out the job description(s) below:
We are currently seeking WIND Specialists to join our retail location at 370 Highland Rd W, on a FULL-TIME basis, who can do the following for our customers:
- Provide solutions via the most unique and exciting retail experience, and
- Make them smile and feel happy about their choice to do business with us
- Experience – Minimum 6 months of progressive retail experience
- Education – High school diploma/GED Qualities that will ensure your success:
- Customer service – Can you provide exceptional customer service where the customer asks for you by name?
- Amazing Attitude – Can you empower customers while sharing your knowledge about our products and services?
- Positive people person – Are you able to bring positive energy when interacting with customers and your teammates?
- Personal Ownership – Can you be entrepreneurial when providing a one stop shop experience to our customers?
- Accuracy – Can you meet store standards while focusing on the sales lifecycle in a conversational manner?
- Continuous Change – Do you thrive in ever changing environment while offering creative solutions?
- Social Media Interest – Are you intrigued by Texting, Tweeting, Facebook, and the latest gadgets?
- Quick Learner – Can you learn about wireless technology and give great customer service in a fast paced environment?
The WIND Experience:
- Competitive Compensation and Total Rewards package
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
- Accessible locations with flexible hours
- On the job learning, development and support
- Employee discounts...and more
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wind Mobile Authorized Dealer