Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Services the Sales Supervisor is responsible for training and mentoring youth in sales activities for 4 social enterprises. This is a teaching-by-doing position, and involves continuous training of youth. Qualified candidates should possess sales and sales training experience, and a proven ability to generate sales results. The incumbent will work alongside youth trainees in a retail setting, as well as, in the field and at various events in the London area. Qualified candidates will also hold values that match our corporate values of being client centered, quality driven, fun, community focused and operating with integrity.
- Leading and mentoring youth in sales and marketing activities
- Modeling and teaching exceptional customer service standards
- Engaging youth in meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Promoting Enterprise Services through special events and media opportunities
- 5-10 years sales experience
- Sales training or teaching experience
- Experience with social media in a corporate setting for Facebook & Twitter
- Youth mentorship experience an asset
- Must have own transportation
- Must be creative, energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work flexible hours as required which will include some evenings and weekends
Applications must be received no later than: 5pm on Jan 18, 2013
Please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Hiring Committee - Youth Opportunities Unlimited
141 Dundas Street, Second Floor, London, ON, N6A 1G3
Applications should be submitted in PDF or MS Word format as one document
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Youth Opportunities Unlimited is an equal opportunity employer that values the richness of a diverse environment.
Since 1982, Youth Opportunities Unlimited (YOU) has provided Transition, Career and Enterprise Services to local youth. These services...