Located in Calgary, and reporting to the Sales Manager, Macdonalds Independent Sales has an opening for a Sales Representative.
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated;
- University/College degree
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Full technical knowledge of Food Service operations.
- Ability to analyze, negotiate and resolve problems
- Natural sales ability
- High degree of initiative, with strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Excellent customer service and follow through skills
- Previous Food Service experience
- Computer proficiency, MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Valid driver’s license with less than 5 demerit points
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Manage large sales territory with limited supervision.
- Apply expanded knowledge and use of multiple operational reports to route out and solve operational issues when requested by the customer.
- Maintain receivables under recommended guidelines
- Identify opportunities for expanding customer base for new sales
- Promote programs
- Effective problem-solving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Heavy travel throughout Alberta with overnight trips
- Other duties as assigned
Indeed - 11 months ago
The HEART of Safeway. People. Products. Community. Planet.
Canada Safeway Ltd. is an innovative Fortune 50 company and is one of the...