Kimpex Inc, a leader in the Canadian Powersports industry for more than 40 years, seeks dynamic, energetic & self motivated candidates for the position of Sales Representative. The potential candidate must reside in, or be willing to move to the specified territory and assumes the expectation of frequent road & overnight travel.
- Promote & solicit the sale of our products to our existing client base while attaining targets and objectives,
- Recommend, develop and review planning objectives and strategies for our products,
- Maintaining and expanding client base through daily sales visits to all clients in the designated territory,
- Maintain a high level of communication with client base and respective Kimpex staff to ensure effective communication and continuity,
- Attend client events, sales meetings and trade shows,
- Provide monthly schedule, daily call reports, & sales forecasts to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Post secondary education with emphasis on sales & marketing or minimum of three years sales & related dealership experience
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong negotiation, presentation, organizational & prioritization skills
- Ability to work on your own while still remaining part of a strong & successful sales team
- Reliable transportation is required
Full time position: Competitive salary, monthly bonus and benefit package
Kimpex would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
N.B.: This position is offered to both women and men