To sell and merchandise retail outlets in an assigned territory representing all applicable company products in the chocolate segment.
- Ability to secure level of vehicle insurance coverage as determined by Company
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Must be highly organised and have good time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to merchandise products in a variety of outlets
- Good written and verbal communication and one-on-one presentation skills
- Ability to store display materials/POS at at a secure/personal location at no cost to the business
- Demonstrated self motivation with the ability to execute a distribution/display plan with limited supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- A phone line that is compatible with a V90 modem (VOIP is not compatible)
Critical Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift product (maximum lifting requirement 50 pounds)
- Ability to drive approximately 100 km daily while making sales calls
- Ability to sustain repeated movement which includes but is not limited to in and out of car movement, bending, leaning, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping motions
- Ability to use hand tools like Scotty peelers, pliers, wrenches and screw drivers to assemble displays
Indeed - 15 months ago