Why join WIND Mobile!
This isn’t just a job. It’s a chance to bring about a brand new day in Canadian wireless! We are Canada's newest National provider of wireless communications services. We provide voice, text, and data services to Canadians on a next-generation GSM network.
This is a Company that’s going to succeed by doing what its competitors haven’t been able to do: make customers happy. We’ve built a brand they’ll stay with because they want to, not because they have to.
Same goes for our employees. We believe that you can’t have happy customers without a passionate, motivated team. So, we’re going to spend as much time and energy on creating a rewarding and fulfilling employee experience as we are on creating an unforgettably positive customer experience.
Want to be part of a brand new day in Canadian wireless? Then be part of WIND Mobile.
We are currently seeking a WIND Specialist to join our EVERGREEN MALL location on a Part-Time / Full-Time basis, who can do the following for our customers:
Provide solutions via the most unique and exciting retail experience; and,Make our customers happy about their choice to do business with us, and keep doing business with us
- Inform our Customers about our se rvice offerings and hardware optionsProvide exceptional customer service throughout all stages of the
- Customer life cycle – from greeting, informing, selling, or answering customer inquiries to assisting with customer billing or hardware questions
- Determine the needs of our Customers and provide recommendations on the best solutions to meet their needsMeet individual and team performance metrics
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a WIND Mobile Brand Ambassador – live out our Core Values each and every day so to provide exceptional customer service, ensure an engaging and rewarding workplace for yourself and your peers, and drive continuous sales results
- Provide information to our customers on warranties, care and maintenance of their devices, activating or troubleshooting their devices, and hardware specifications
- Sell merchandise and process payments by totaling purchases and processing cash, debit, or credit card payments appropriately
- Accurately document sales and/or customer account changes in our Company systems and databases
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and accuracy
- Ensure each and every prospective and current Customer receives the very best service and experience possible
- Participate in mandatory team meetings and on-going training sessions, so to ensure an environment of continuous learning and growth
- Adhere to Retail Standard Operating policies, processes, and procedures
- Other duties as requested by Manager
- Attention to Detail — being thorough and ensures things be done right, precisely, and according to process/procedure
- Accountability — being reliable, responsible, and accountable to your customers and colleagues alikeEffective
- Communication — being able to effectively explain plans, thoughts, and concepts when speaking to customers or colleagues
- Results-Oriented — being self-motivated to succeed and win, using tools and resources to drive positive results
- Flexibility — being flexible with your schedule and available to work weekdays, nights, and weekend shifts
- Minimum of 6 months of progressive Retail Sales experiencePrevious experience in the wireless industry is an asset
- High school diploma / GED Post-secondary diploma / degree an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wind Mobile Authorized Dealer