We are currently seeking motivated and qualified individuals to join our dynamic sales force as a Sales Representative. Located within Calgary, a successful applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining outside client relations. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an outstanding team and within a growing company.
This position offers flexible hours Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop business relationships
- Contact potential clients to obtain business and/or expand business
- Meet contacts to identify staffing and HR needs
- Work with recruiters to develop accounts
- Successful applicants require previous sales experience
- Responsible and dedicated
- Skillful in the art of communication
- Professionally presented
- Independently driven yet support their team
- Well organized
- Able to make a long term commitment to reap the rewards
- Owners of reliable vehicles
Please forward your resume.
We are looking for a journeyman millwright to work in a manufacturing facility in Calgary
• CNC experience preferred.