Bluewater Borders has an excellent career opportunity for a Sales Professional for the London & Sarnia areas of SW Ontario with ample opportunities for significant growth. We are seeking a dynamic individual that is looking to succeed, wants to expand their horizons and is passionate about providing and developing long-term business relationships with commercial clients and home owners. We have both full time / part-time positions and allow you to work from home when required. This is a “commission + expenses” only, 3-month placement with the potential of becoming a salaried + commission employee position upon completion of the placement.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their wants & needs
- Assists with trade shows to generate sales leads
- Builds strong relationships with Builders, Property Management companies and Landscapers
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, etc.
- Must possess 2-3 years of experience selling to businesses and individuals
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable using technology, electronic forms and sales tools
- Valid driver’s license, own vehicle and clean abstract (company vehicle will be provided to the successful candidate at full time status)
- Preference will be given to those with previous experience selling Landscaping, Home Improvements or Construction
The ideal candidate will be solutions-oriented, enjoy meeting with people, comfortable with technology and use of computers, able to adapt with rapid growth, does well under pressure and time constraints.
Interested persons should forward your resume for immediate consideration. No phone calls please.
Bluewater Borders is the premier supplier and installer of continuous concrete curbing and landscape edging in southwestern Ontario.